Moving Company in Canada
Are you experienced in moving within Canada? Or maybe it is the first time you are facing the experience of cross country relocation? Keep the task of protecting your belongings during the move for professional moving companies Canada.
Moving within Canada
Canada is one of the best economically developed countries in the world. There are a lot of opportunities for newcomers and privileges of living in Canada, including healthcare system, fascinating nature, multicultural society, safety and security.
On the other hand, Canada is the second largest country in the world, with its own provinces and territories, and plenty of developed and large cities.
More and more people are relocating from one city to another, which in fact is called internal migration. Reasons for internal migration are: new job opportunities, establishing a new household or just purchasing a new or better home or apartment in another city or province of Canada. Experienced cross Canada movers will help you and your family to relocate your household across the country.
Many new businesses arise every day in large municipalities, which stimulate job opportunities to abound in Canada. Consequently, you may need the assistance of commercial movers to relocate your business to new locations or office.
Hercules Moving Company offers both business and household moving to and from any provinces of Canada including:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Canadian moving companies can also assist with storing your items both for residential and commercial use. Hercules movers offer quality and secured storage while moving within Canada, both for short and long term solutions.
Our company employs only skilled and experienced movers, which have passed our video training course. Hercules movers practically consolidate their skills before they can begin performing real moving tasks.
All of our moving specialists are uniformed, polite and come on time. Our friendly stuff will make your moving day calm, relaxed and enjoyable. Moreover, to protect your home and possessions, our movers always lay clean runners, wrap your furniture with moving blankets and pack your belongings with quality moving boxes and supplies.
Planning Canada Moving
Based on your circumstances, it’s strongly recommended for you to prepare for the moving in advance. There are some essential steps to complete:
- Create a plan – make a to-do list, place each task on the calendar, plan your packing process, and order packing materials. If you are too busy or just don’t want to spend time on this, call your local moving company.
- Choosing the Moving Company – do your own research, ask for recommendations, look for reviews and call several of the most reliable moving companies in Canada.
- Label Boxes – whether you are doing the packing yourself or with the help of professional movers and packers, make sure you have labelled all boxes, cartons and rental bins.
- Unpacking – once you get to your home, it’s temptingly to relax, but you have to unpack all the boxes and unwrap your furniture. Lucky you are if have booked the unpacking services and can rest or do other plans while professionals do their job.
Moving out of Canada
Our company will customize your move based on needs and requirements of your family or business. Even if you have to move out of Canada, HMC will deliver your goods to international destination. Here is the list of the most popular shipping direction from Canada:
- moving companies Canada to the USA
- moving companies Canada to Mexico
- moving companies Canada to Europe
- moving companies Canada to Australia
Canada Moving Tips
Moving your household in Canada is not the most straightforward task. That’s why our experienced moving consultant will create a detailed plan for your moving, which includes all necessary moving tips and advice.
Here is a quick overview of important things to do regarding your relocation in Canada.
Questions to Ask
When moving to another province or locally, be sure to check “Canada’s good practice guidelines for Canadian movers,” and don’t forget to confirm if your moving company follows its rules. Hercules has selected a few critical questions to ask Canadian moving companies for:
- Is the company fully licensed, bonded or insured?
- Who is responsible for packing, unpacking, damage or loss?
- Whose storage facilities will be used?
- Does the company have their own equipment?
- Should all own-packed boxes be sealed and labelled?
Be attentive to all of the details and contract clauses; estimate and other responsibilities of moving company should be stated in a contract in writing. Each contract must include such elements as mover’s name, description of the services provided, start and delivery dates as well as the terms of payment.
Notifying about Address Change
We recommend notifying governmental services about you changing the address as soon as possible. HMC can provide you with the full list of government services that should be informed including:
- Service Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Pension Plan
- Student loan providers
- Employment Insurance
- Ministry of Health
Also, it may be convenient for you to visit your local Services Canada kiosk to change the address on your Health Card, Driver’s Licence, Vehicle Registration and Outdoors Card.
Moreover, there are many more services and commercial institutions that might be notified upon arrival:
- Telephone and cable providers
- Banks, and credit card companies
- Insurance companies
- Doctors, dentists, and other professionals
- Magazine or newspaper subscriptions
- Any other subscription companies and services
Canada moving tax credit return
In most cases, you are qualified for tax return and can claim your moving expenses if you:
- Moved to a new home in Alberta with a purpose to run a business or to work locally;
- Moved to Alberta to be a full-time student at the university, college or another post-secondary educational institution.
Not to mention your new home has to be located at least 40 kilometres or closer to your new work or school. Hercules experts can guide you and help to fill forms, gather documents and schedule your tax returns.
Hercules Moving Company is a trusted name in moving industry; we provide local, long-distance, international, cross-border and specialized moving within Canada and number of other countries. We encourage people to go to new places, and we will keep your belongings safe and sound!